Artichokes are rich in folates, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and iron. They help protect and detoxify the liver.
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 bunch chard (chopped with stems removed)
- 1 canned red bell pepper (drained and diced)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (drained and diced)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 10 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panela cheese (shredded)
- 3 tsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat Nutrioli® in a non-stick skillet. Sauté onion, chard and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add red bell pepper and artichokes. Season with salt, pepper and oregano and let parboil. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix egg whites, two eggs and cheeses. Season with salt and pepper and stir well. Add cooked vegetables.
- Pour into baking dish greased with non-stick cooking spray or lined with wax paper. Bake at 350 °F until frittata is completely cooked. Can be served hot or at room temperature.