Broccoli is rich in vitamin C, folates, vitamin E and potassium. It has antioxidant properties and is excellent at promoting heart health.
- 1 small onion (diced)
- ½ of a red bell pepper, cut in very thin strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 3 cups broccoli florets cut in small pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 3 TBSP Nutrioli®
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg to season
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds
- Mix crepe ingredients in a bowl. Beat with a whip until batter is smooth with no lumps. In a non-stick pan, pour a sufficient amount of batter to make a large, thick crepe. Cook approximately 1 minute on each side until done. Set aside on a clean kitchen towel.
- To make the filling, heat Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté diced onion until translucent. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry until cooked, but still crisp. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Fill crepes with mixture and serve with a tablespoon of cottage cheese. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.