In all of their colors, peppers are rich in antioxidants, especially vitamins A and C. They also contain non-nutritional substances like flavonoids, which act as anti-inflammatories and protect the circulatory system.
- 140 ml (5 oz) of Nutrioli® oil.
- 400 g (14 oz) of chicken breast.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 10 12 cm- (5 inch-) skewers.
- 120 g (4 oz) of red pepper.
- 120 g (4 oz) of green pepper.
- 120 g (4 oz) of yellow pepper.
- 120 g (4 oz) of red onion.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Cut the peppers and onions in medium-sized chunks. Heat the Nutrioli® oil in a pan and cook for 2 minutes, until crunchy, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pan place the Nutrioli® oil, grill the chicken breasts (already with salt and pepper), and cut them into cubes the size of the peppers. Make the brochettes by skewering the chicken and vegetables and arranging by color.
- Accompany the brochettes with white rice if desired.