Burgers are always a hit with kids. This is a complete meal, including protein, vitamins and minerals to aid in their development. Fill them with energy!
- 1¾ lbs. ground chicken breast
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ of a zucchini (grated)
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 tsp Nutrioli®
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves of lettuce, washed and sanitized
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- Mix chicken breast in a bowl with shredded zucchini and carrots, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Divide into 4 parts. Use hands to form patties.
- Heat grill and grease with Nutrioli®. Grill until patties are browned on the outside and done in the center.
- Open buns and arrange lettuce, followed by hamburger patty, American cheese and sliced tomato. Serve immediately.