Shrimp is delicious and supplies your body with essential omega-3 fatty acids. It is also an excellent source of iodine, calcium and phosphorus. Goes great with a fresh salad.
- 4 cloves garlic (diced)
- 3 TBSP white wine
- 1 TBSP chicken bouillon powder
- 4 tsp Nutrioli®
- ½ tsp salt
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- 1 lb. medium shrimp (peeled, with tail on)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 14 oz. whole-grain spaghetti
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
- In a large pot with plenty of water and a pinch of salt, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, wine, shrimp, chicken bouillon, 3 teaspoons of Nutrioli®, salt and crushed peppers. Let shrimp marinate while pasta is cooking.
- Heat remaining Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté bell pepper until soft. Add shrimp with marinade and cook until orange. Cook an additional 2 minutes and serve with pasta.