Beans are rich in essential amino acids, making them an important source of protein. They also supply the body with iron, folates and potassium
- 1 lb. beans, cooked, with a lot of broth
- 1 pasilla chili soaked in boiling water
- 2 dry pasilla chilies, seeded, cut in rings and fried
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 TBSP chicken bouillon powder, to taste
- 4 cactus tortillas, cut in strips and fried
- ½ lb. light manchego cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup light cream
- Puree beans in blender with broth and soaked pasilla chili (with seeds removed) until as smooth as possible.
- Heat Nutrioli® in a pot over low heat and add pureed beans. Season with chicken bouillon powder. Continue cooking until soup comes to a boil. If it is too thick, add more bean broth or a little water.
- Serve hot with fried pasilla chilies, tortilla strips, cubes of cheese and cream to taste.