Turkey ham is low in cholesterol and is an excellent source of protein, minerals and B vitamins. Share this delicious, healthy dish with your loved ones for a holiday dinner.
- Place ham in greased oven-safe dish.
- Make diagonal cuts on top of ham. Stick cloves all over ham, as desired.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over ham. Bake at 350 °F for 30 to 40 minutes. Every 10 minutes, check oven and baste ham with juices.
- Before cutting, place ham where it will be served in its juices. Garnish with cooked vegetables.