Whitefish supplies a healthy amount of high-quality protein, which makes it easy to digest. It’s rich in minerals, including phosphorus, calcium, iron and iodine, and is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- 4 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 2 tsp garlic (diced)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- ½ cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 TBSP fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup black olives (sliced in half)
- 8 whitefish fillets (tilapia, cod, whiting, haddock, pollock, etc.)
- Place half the Nutrioli® and half the garlic in a medium skillet over medium-low heat and sauté until garlic is lightly browned. Add tomatoes, basil and lemon juice. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining Nutrioli® and garlic in a non-stick skillet. Season fish fillets on both sides and cook over high heat, turning once. Pour tomato mixture into skillet and cook everything together for 3 minutes. Serve immediately.