In addition to being delicious, chocolate provides vitamins B2 and E. Moreover, it is rich in magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc, and chrome. Lastly, it contains antioxidants, producing a feeling of wellbeing: Don’t miss out on this tasty chocolate cake.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- 3 cups of flour.
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 cup of powdered cocoa.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 cup of Nutrioli® oil.
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Powdered sugar to decorate.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the water, Nutrioli® oil, vinegar, and vanilla, combining everything with a mixer until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured pan and bake at 180°C (356°F) for 40 minutes or until when you pierce with a toothpick it comes out clean.
- Let cool and decorate with powdered sugar.