Vegetables provide vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, which is one of the reasons they make such a perfect side-dish.
- ⅓ cup Nutrioli®
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 small eggplant, cut in thin slices
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in thin strips
- 3 zucchini, cut in thick slices
- 1 onion, cut in large rings
- 6 medium mushrooms, without stems
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine Nutrioli®, lemon juice, basil, vinegar and garlic. Pour over vegetables, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill, hotplate or skillet over high heat.
- Grill vegetables on both sides for 2–3 minutes. While cooking, baste frequently with marinade.