Oats have the highest nutrient content of any cereal: they are rich in B vitamins, phosphorous, iron, and magnesium. They also possess fiber that is good for reducing cholesterol levels, balancing the nervous system, and protecting the digestive tract.
- Mix the oats with the sugar and Nutrioli® oil in a mixing bowl; cover and let sit for 5 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (347°F) and cover a baking dish with wax paper.
- After the mix has sat for a minimum of 5 hours, add the egg, salt, almond extract, and mix well.
- Make little balls using a spoon and place in the covered baking dish, leaving a space of 1 1/2 inches between each.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden.
- Take out of the oven, wait until they cool a little, and serve.