- 21 oz. short whole-grain pasta
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli® to cook pasta
- 5 tomatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup precooked corn kernels
- 4 poblano chilies, peeled, roasted and sliced
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- ½ cup queso fresco (crumbled)
- ½ cup roasted pepitas
- In a large pot with plenty of water, a tablespoon of Nutrioli® and a pinch of salt, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat two tablespoons of Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté onions until translucent. Add sliced poblano chilies and corn and sauté for two minutes. Add tomatoes, including any juice, and season with salt and pepper. When tomato changes color, add pasta and let everything cook together. Serve accompanied with pepitas and cheese.