Oyster mushrooms are very nutritious: they provide water, fiber, B vitamins, and minerals such as potassium, phosphate, and iron. They also contain aromatics that will give your dishes exceptional flavor.
- 200 g (7 oz) of serrano ham.
- 2 tablespoons of Nutrioli® oil.
- 250 g (9 oz) of oyster and mixed mushrooms.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of brandy.
- 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Chicken bouillon cubes to taste.
- Fold the serrano ham into a flower and place it all around the edges of a serving dish.
- Add the Nutrioli® oil and olive oil to a pan and heat. Sauté the mushrooms with garlic and flambé with brandy.
- Season with parsley and chicken bouillon cubes to taste.
- Serve in the middle of the platter.