This delicious mixture of vegetables is an excellent side-dish that will supply your body with fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- 2 medium eggplants, cut in ¾-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in ¾-inch-thick slices
- Arugula leaves
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 serrano peppers (finely diced)
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 8 slices light manchego cheese
- ½ cup light manchego cheese (shredded)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Nutrioli®
- Heat two tablespoons of Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté eggplant. If necessary, add more oil and sauté zucchini and mushrooms. Remove from skillet, place on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- On individual plates, place a bed of arugula, followed by a slice of eggplant, a slice of cheese, a layer of mushrooms, a slice of zucchini, another slice of eggplant and so on to form a tower. Top each tower with bean sprouts, diced hot peppers and shredded cheese.
- Drizzle with a little Nutrioli® before serving.