Bell peppers are rich in vitamins A and C, and also contain flavonoids, antioxidants that act as anti-inflammatories and protect the circulatory system.
- 1 lb. cambray potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 3 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 3 ripe tomatoes cut in squares
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 canned bell peppers (1 sliced and 1 diced)
- 4 fresh tuna fillets (cubed)
- 1 cup olives
- 2 tsp dried oregano (ground)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes until cooked through, but still firm.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Nutrioli® in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion until translucent. Add tomatoes, bay leaf and diced bell pepper.
- Add potatoes and olives. Season to taste with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat a separate non-stick skillet and add remaining Nutrioli®. Season cubed tuna with salt and pepper and sear over high heat until golden-brown on the outside. Add to skillet with vegetables and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Serve hot.