Did you know that the breast is the part of the turkey with the least saturated fat? It’s also an important source of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 7 green tomatoes
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- 2 serrano chilies, to taste
- Onion rings
- 8 slices light manchego cheese
- 1 TBSP chicken bouillon powder
- 12 large, fairly thick slices of turkey breast
- 28 oz. panela cheese (for filling)
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- In a pot with plenty of water, cook tomatoes until they change color. Puree tomatoes, cottage cheese, chilies and cilantro in blender. Heat 2 teaspoons of Nutrioli® in a skillet and cook sauce. Season to taste with chicken bouillon and salt.
- Fill turkey breast slices with sliced panela cheese and roll like taquitos. Heat taquitos on a hotplate or non-stick skillet. Arrange individual plates with three taquitos each and pour sauce on top. Add manchego cheese and bake until cheese melts. Garnish with onion rings.