Artichokes are rich in folates, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and iron. They help protect and detoxify the liver.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 spring onion
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light cream cheese
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli®
- Whole-grain bread (to slice)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Dice garlic and onion in food processor. Add ¼ cup of the parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper and pulse until mixture is smooth. Add artichoke hearts and pulse quickly until roughly chopped.
- Spread Nutrioli® on a baking dish and pour in the mixture. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until it begins to bubble. Serve hot with slices of bread.