Enjoy these delicious crepes with your kids. With berries, which are rich in fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants, they’ll fill you with energy!
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 2 cups, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries cut in cubes
- 1 green apple, sliced or cut in cubes
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup granola
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Mix crepe ingredients in a bowl. Beat with a whip until batter is smooth with no lumps. In a non-stick pan, pour a sufficient amount of batter to make a large, thick crepe. Cook approximately 1 minute on each side until done. Set aside on a clean kitchen towel.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese with vanilla and cinnamon. Spread a portion on each crepe. Fill with mixed fruit, roll up and place on a plate.
- To serve, put a tablespoon of yogurt on each crepe and sprinkle with a tablespoon of granola and a pinch of powdered sugar. Serve immediately.