Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Tortillas are rich in carbohydrates, which give you energy, while eggs provide protein and minerals. Start your day off right with this complete breakfast!
- 8 green tomatoes
- 1 sprig wormseed (a/k/a Mexican tea)
- ¼ of an onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 serrano chilies
- 2 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 TBSP chicken bouillon powder
- 20 tortillas cut in triangles
- 1 cup Nutrioli®
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup queso fresco (crumbled)
- 4 eggs
- Boil tomatoes, chilies, onion and garlic in a medium pot. Once soft, puree with cilantro in blender.
- Pour into heated pot with one tablespoon of Nutrioli® and season with bouillon, salt and wormseed.
- Fry tortillas in a skillet with one cup of Nutrioli® over medium heat until crisp. Place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Fry eggs in remaining Nutrioli® until reaching desired doneness.
- Drench tortilla chips with sauce, place fried egg on top and add cream and cheese to taste. Serve immediately.