Broccoli and cauliflower are rich in vitamin C, folates, iron and potassium, which protect your immune system and improve your circulation.
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut in florets
- 2 beets, cooked and peeled
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup halved walnuts
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 TBSP corn starch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add cauliflower and broccoli and cook until soft. Pour into a colander, rinse with cold water and let drain.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl. Add walnuts and raisins and set aside.
- Heat Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté spring onions for 4 minutes. Dissolve corn starch in orange juice. Add to onions, along with honey, and stir well to mix ingredients. Let cook for another 5 minutes. Pour sauce over vegetables before serving.