This tempting bread can be served as a snack or a side. It’s made from delicious cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Next, beat with a balloon whisk, adding the sugar, salt, and egg. Lastly, incorporate the milk and Nutrioli® oil little by little.
- Mix the ingredients several times without beating too much.
- Pour the cheese in and fill a greased loaf pan (or various loaf pans) to 3/4 capacity.
- Bake at 200°C (392°F) for 18 to 20 minutes. Once ready, take out of the oven, let cool, and place on a rack.