Poblano peppers are rich in vitamin C, which boosts immune system health, vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight, and antioxidants
- 5 poblano peppers (grilled, stemmed, seeded, cored and cleaned)
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- ½ of an onion, finely chopped
- 3 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 7 oz. Chihuahua cheese (cubed)
- 6 cups (48-oz. carton or 49-oz. can) chicken broth
- Salt to taste
- Chicken bouillon powder
- Cut chili peppers in cubes and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of Nutrioli® in a pot and sauté onions until translucent. Add potatoes and chili peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes and then add chicken stock. Boil for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Season to taste with salt and chicken bouillon powder.
- Five minutes prior to serving, add cubes of cheese, let melt and serve immediately.