Chicken breast is rich in protein and is the part of the chicken that contains the least saturated fat. It provides minerals, like iron, calcium and phosphorus, as well as vitamins from the B complex, including B3, B6 and folic acid.
- 21 oz. ground chicken breast
- ½ of an onion (diced)
- ½ cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 TBSP seasoning sauce
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 8 strips of bacon
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 tsp chipotle chili in adobo sauce
- In a bowl, mix ground chicken breast with onion, parsley, seasoning sauce, Worcestershire sauce and chipotle chili.
- Arrange bacon slices in a baking dish to completely cover the bottom. Place ground chicken mixture on top, baste with Nutrioli® and bake for 35 minutes at 350 °F. Remove from oven, slice and serve.