Chicken is an important source of protein. It contains minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorous, and B vitamins such as B3, B6, and folic acid.
- 20 boiled chicken wings partially cooked and dried.
- 2 cups of Nutrioli® oil.
- Blue cheese dressing to taste.
- 1 celery stalk cut into sticks.
For the marinade:
- 50 g (2 oz) of chili powder.
- 100 ml (3.5 oz) of hot sauce.
- Mix the chili powder and hot sauce.
- Use this mix to marinate the chicken wings.
- Fry the wings in Nutrioli® oil.
- Accompany with celery and blue cheese dressing.