Enjoy this delicious Christmas treat! You can serve it with compote of fresh fruit, such as strawberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Place flour on countertop, forming a volcano. Pour baking powder, egg, one tablespoon of Nutrioli® and 3½ tablespoons of sugar in center.
- Add water and knead until dough no longer sticks to surface of counter. Let rest for one hour.
- Form into balls about the size of a lemon. Mold balls into thin circles.
- Fry in remaining Nutrioli®.
- Let cool on a large serving tray. Mix cinnamon with remaining sugar and sprinkle on fritters.