Broccoli is rich in folic acid, vitamin E, iron, calcium and potassium. It has antioxidant properties and promotes heart health.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 stalks of celery (chopped in square pieces)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup spinach, kale or chard
- 4 cups vegetable stock (can be instant)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Heat Nutrioli® in a pot and sauté onion, garlic and celery until onion is translucent. Add broccoli and sauté for a few more minutes. Pour in vegetable stock. Once it comes to a boil, add spinach, kale or chard and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Put vegetables in a blender with a little bit of the broth. Add chia seeds and blend until smooth and creamy. Return to pot and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.