Strawberries are an important source of antioxidants, thanks to their high content of vitamins A and C, which help prevent infections and promote healthy skin.
- 1 package Marias Galletas, crumbled into powder (may substitute 6 oz. graham crackers, Nilla wafers, animal crackers, etc.)
- 6 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 21 oz. cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP corn starch
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (stemmed and sliced)
- To make crust, grind cookies into a powder. Place in a bowl and combine with sugar and Nutrioli®, stirring until fully moistened. Line a pie plate with wax paper or parchment and use a spoon to press mixture firmly along bottom and sides. Set aside.
- To make filling, beat cream cheese and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Once creamy, add vanilla and corn starch one tablespoon at a time while continuing to beat. Add cream and eggs and continue beating until all ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into crust and cover pie plate with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 320 °F. Place pie plate in a bain-marie (or water bath) and bake for two hours or until firm. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before removing from pie plate. Garnish with fresh strawberries.