Spinach is rich in folic acid, vitamins A and C, and minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium. This vitamin and mineral content helps prevent anemia, while improving circulation.
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and cut in cubes
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp rosemary (chopped)
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (diced)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 14 oz. fettuccini, cooked al dente
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 oz. goat cheese (sliced)
- Salt and pepper
- Combine tomatoes with vinegar and rosemary in a bowl. Let marinate for a few minutes. Heat Nutrioli® and sauté garlic and leeks until lightly browned. Add tomato mixture and spinach. Season with salt, pepper and crushed pepper.
- Cook pasta until al dente and serve with sauce, grated parmesan cheese and sliced goat cheese.