Tuna is rich in protein, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids, which promote cardiovascular health and cerebral function, thanks to their DHA content.
- 14 oz. fresh tuna
- 4 tostada shells
- 3 cloves garlic (diced)
- 1 TBSP fresh ginger (diced)
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 1 leek, finely julienned
- 1 cup Nutrioli® for frying
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce
- Brown garlic and ginger in 1 teaspoon of Nutrioli®. Remove from heat, let cool and add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Cube tuna and pour sauce on top. Add remaining 5 teaspoons of Nutrioli® and stir well. Let tuna marinate while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Heat one cup of Nutrioli® in a frying pan and sauté leeks until browned and crisp, being careful not to let them burn. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- In a blender, puree mayonnaise and chipotle chili to taste.
- To assemble tostadas, spread mayonnaise mixture on each shell, followed by a portion of tuna. Garnish with fried leek and serve immediately so they don’t become soggy.