This complete breakfast will fill you with energy. It contains just the right amount of protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals to start your day off right.
- In a skillet, fry bacon until fat is released and meat is crisp. Remove from heat and sauté zucchini in bacon grease until browned. Season with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Heat Nutrioli® in a separate skillet. Add two eggs and fry to desired doneness. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, place sliced cheese on 4 slices of bread and bake in conventional oven at 350 °F until cheese is melted.
- Serve zucchini on bread, adding fried egg on top.
- Serve right away on a plate.