Chicken breast is rich in protein, B complex vitamins, including B3, B6 and folic acid, and minerals, like iron, calcium and phosphorus.
- 9 oz. lean ground beef
- 1 ground chicken breast
- 1 small apple, peeled and shredded
- 1 small onion (diced)
- ½ of a green bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 stalk of celery (finely diced)
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp dried ground marjoram
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup beef stock
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 TBSP apple juice
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- Heat Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté onion and garlic until lightly browned. Let cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add sautéed onion and garlic. Stir well and season to taste. Divide meat mixture into individual loaf pans lined with waxed paper. Bake at 180 °C for 20 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Heat remaining ingredients, add dissolved cornstarch and simmer until sauce thickens. Pour sauce over meatloaves.