Lemons are a good source of vitamin C, which boosts your immune system. Include them in your diet this winter to help ward off colds and flu.
- 1 package Marias Galletas (may substitute 6 oz. graham crackers, Nilla wafers, animal crackers or similar)
- ¼ cup Nutrioli®
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup water
- 2 TBSP gelatin
- 1 cup blueberries for garnish
- 1 cup whipped cream for decoration
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish
- Crush cookies into powder. Mix with sugar and Nutrioli® and stir until achieving an even consistency. Use a spoon to press dough firmly into bottom, sides and borders of individual pie tins.
- Sprinkle gelatin in water to hydrate. Once spongy, warm in a double boiler or microwave. Combine condensed milk, lemon juice, cream cheese and dissolved gelatin in blender and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into pie tins. Refrigerate until filling sets. Decorate with whipped cream, blueberries and sliced lemon and lime.