Lentils are legumes with a significant quantity of high-quality protein. They’re rich in fiber and an important source of iron, a mineral that helps prevent anemia.
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 4 cups lentils (cooked)
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- Butter lettuce
- 4 carrots (peeled and shredded)
- 2 ripe, but firm avocados
- 2 ripe, but firm mangos
- Beet sprouts (for garnish)
- 1 cup salad dressin
- Wash and drain lettuce. Slice avocados and shred carrots. Peel mango and cut in cubes.
- Heat Nutrioli in a skillet and sauté onion until transparent. Add lentils and heat for two minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add vinegar and stir well.
- Assemble tacos and serve with your choice of dressing.