Fill yourself with energy with this delicious breakfast. Did you know that black beans contain not only protein and fiber, but also minerals like iron, zinc and copper?
- 3 cups cooked black beans
- 1 cup broth from the beans
- 12–13 oz. Oaxaca cheese
- 3 grilled pasilla chilies, seeded and soaked until soft
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- 12 thin, medium tortillas
- ½ of an onion (finely sliced)
- 2 TBSP cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 TBSP chicken bouillon powder
- Puree beans in blender with broth and chilies.
- Heat two teaspoons of Nutrioli® in a pan over medium heat. Add bean mixture and cook for 10 minutes. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Warm tortillas on a hotplate until soft. Remove from hotplate and place in tortilla warmer.
- Immerse tortillas one by one in beans. Fill with cheese and serve on individual plates. Pour warm bean sauce on top and garnish with onion and cilantro.