This salad is a complete meal, supplying you with vitamins and minerals from the vegetables and energy from the pasta.
- 7 oz. penne pasta
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut in half-moons
- 1 cup black olives (sliced)
- 1 TBSP Nutrioli®
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup Nutrioli®
- Salt and pepper
- To cook pasta, heat a sufficient amount of water in a pot with a half-teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of Nutrioli®. Boil pasta for 15 minutes or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, Nutrioli®, basil and oregano. Mix until well-integrated and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber and olives in a salad bowl.
- Divide into individual portions and add dressing immediately before serving.