- 14 oz. short pasta (can be whole-grain)
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- 1 orange or red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup light manchego or cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cans of tuna (drained)
- ¼ cup parsley (chopped)
- 2½ cups low-fat milk
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté onion with bell pepper until onion is translucent. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for an additional two minutes. Dissolve cornstarch in a half-cup of cold milk. Add remaining milk to skillet with vegetables and bring to a boil. Add dissolved cornstarch and cook until mixture thickens. Season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Add tuna and remove from heat.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the package. Grease oven-safe dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add pasta, followed by the sauce with tuna. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake at 350 °F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.