Broccoli is rich in vitamin C, folates, vitamin E and potassium. It has antioxidant properties, thanks to its vitamin and mineral content, and it’s excellent for promoting heart health.
- 1 package rice noodles
- 3 TBSP diced sun-dried tomatoes (preferably without oil)
- 4 cloves garlic (diced)
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- ⅓ cup basil (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to instructions and set aside. Heat Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté sun-dried tomatoes together with diced garlic. Add crushed red pepper and broccoli. Finally, add diced tomatoes and cook until broccoli reaches desired doneness. Season with salt, pepper and chopped basil.
- Combine sauce with pasta and serve.