These hors d’oeuvres feature salmon, which is an important source of DHA. This molecule contributes to the proper functioning and development of the brain. Salmon also contains omega-3, which helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides levels. The plate is finished off with capers, which give a touch of aroma, flavor, and a very characteristic color.
- 1 loaf of cocktail rye bread.
- 200 g (7 oz) of sliced smoked salmon.
- 150 g (5 oz) of cream cheese.
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of whipping cream.
- 20 ml (1.5 tablespoons) of white wine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 30 g (1 oz) of capers.
- 120 g (4 oz) of asparagus.
- 80 g (3 oz) of canned red peppers.
- 2 tablespoons of Nutrioli® oil.
- Wash and disinfect the ingredients.
- Place the cheese, wine, and cream in a container, beat uniformly, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the salmon with cookie molds, doing the same for pieces of bread. Place a little bit of spread on the bread and put a portion of salmon on top. Decorate with a piece of cheese and set aside to refrigerate.
- Put a half-liter (1 pint) of water to boil. Once boiling, add the Nutrioli® oil and incorporate the asparagus. Cook for two minutes at boiling and shock with icy water.
- Cut off the tips of the asparagus, decorate the hors d’oeuvre with capers and peppers, and keep refrigerated until serving.