Shrimp is a delicious and nutritious source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, as well as minerals, like iodine, sodium and phosphorus, and vitamins, including B3, B12, D and folic acid.
- 12 oz. cocktail shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- ½ of an onion (finely diced)
- 8 banana peppers, cut open and deveined
- 3 TBSP Nutrioli®
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 TBSP seasoning sauce
- 1 red onion (minced)
- Sauté onion and garlic in two tablespoons of Nutrioli®. Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- Grill, peel and devein banana peppers. Fill with shrimp and fry in one tablespoon of Nutrioli® in the same skillet used to cook the shrimp.
- Mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, minced red onion and seasoning sauce.
- Place two stuffed peppers in a shallow dish and pour sauce on top.