Mushrooms contain protein and fiber, and are rich in B vitamins and minerals, including potassium, phosphorus and iron. They also help regulate blood sugar
- 1 lb. textured soy protein
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- Juice of 8 lemons
- 1 cucumber with skin, seeded and cut in cubes
- 10 mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 2 serrano chilies (diced)
- 3 tomatoes, cut in cubes
- ½ cup cilantro (chopped)
- Avocado to taste
- Reconstitute soy protein in boiling salted water. When soft, drain off all liquid and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine onion, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, chilies and cilantro, and season with Nutrioli®, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve with avocado.