Spinach is rich in minerals, including potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium, and also contains folates and antioxidants, which provide significant health benefits.
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- ¼ of an onion (diced)
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of powdered cumin
- 2 cups spinach leaves (washed, drained and stemmed)
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- Place chicken, diced onion, salt, cumin, cilantro and chopped spinach leaves in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, add egg and mix thoroughly. Wet hands and form mixture into balls.
- Heat Nutrioli® in a heavy skillet and sauté meatballs until golden-brown. Cover and reduce heat. Continue cooking until done in the center.
Can be served over leaves of lettuce at room temperature