Beef is rich in vitamins B and K, protein and minerals like iron, which promotes coagulation. Remember to limit yourself to 2 servings of beef per week.
- 4 beef steaks
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup mirin (you’ll find it in the Asian section of the international food aisle)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 3 cloves garlic (diced)
- 2 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 6 spears of asparagus, cut diagonally
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- Mix liquid ingredients with crushed red pepper and garlic and marinate steaks. Heat Nutrioli® in a deep skillet and cook steak to desired doneness. Remove steak from skillet to sauté vegetables in marinade. Remove vegetables once they turn bright green. Dissolve cornstarch in water and pour into skillet. Bring to a boil and cook until liquid thickens. Pour on top of vegetables and steak and serve immediately.