Enjoy this delicious dish! Did you know that spinach is one of the most nutritious vegetables, supplying folic acid, iron and calcium?
- 4 veal cutlets with fat trimmed
- 1 large bunch of spinach, washed, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic (diced)
- ½ of an onion (diced)
- 9 oz. goat cheese
- 3 strips of turkey bacon (diced)
- 3 cups panko
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup Nutrioli® for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet and fry bacon until crispy. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, sauté onion and garlic until translucent. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and cook for a few minutes until spinach is tender. Remove from heat, add goat cheese, stir and let cool.
- Season veal cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper. Place on work surface. Divide spinach mixture among cutlets, covering the entire piece. Roll cutlets around filling.
- Beat egg whites lightly in a bowl. Submerge rolled cutlets and then bread with panko. Press with hands to ensure good adhesion.
- Heat Nutrioli® in a deep skillet and fry rolled cutlets in hot oil one at a time until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Serve immediately.