Swordfish is highly nutritious. Besides being low in saturated fat and cholesterol, it’s also an excellent source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which help protect the heart.
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- ½ lb. smoked swordfish
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- ½ of an onion (diced)
- 2 oz. cilantro
- 1½ cups Nutrioli®
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 3 TBSP mayonnaise
- 3 jalapeño peppers
- Heat two tablespoons of Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté onion until translucent. Add tomato, diced jalapeño and swordfish. Cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and let cool a little.
- Spoon two tablespoons of this mixture onto each tortilla, fold edges inward, roll and secure with a toothpick. Heat Nutrioli® and fry tacos for approximately 2 minutes or until crisp.
- Puree avocado, jalapeño, lemon juice and mayonnaise in blender.