Fish is very nutritious, as it contains a large percentage of high-quality protein, is rich in vitamins A and D, and supplies the body with essential omega-3 fatty acids, which promote cardiovascular health
- 1 large mango, cut in small cubes
- Meat of 1 coconut, cut in ribbons
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1½ oz. cilantro
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cut in cubes
- ½ of an onion (finely diced)
- 3 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 14 oz. fish fillets, cut in small cubes
- Salt and pepper
- Cut fish in small cubes and let tenderize in coconut milk and lemon juice for a half-hour. Season with salt and pepper. Add remaining finely chopped ingredients.
- Mix well and serve in individual portions.
Serve with tostadas.