Bean sprouts are rich in fiber, protein, vitamin K and potassium, all of which are excellent nutrients for your heart health.
- 6 cups beef stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion (quartered)
- 4 cloves garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp Nutrioli®
- 1 star anise
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 3½ oz. rice noodles
- ½ cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup spring onions, sliced up to green stalk
- 2 hot peppers (sliced)
- 1 bunch of chard
- Salt and pepper
- Heat Nutrioli® in a heavy pot. Sauté onion, spring onion and garlic until translucent. Add ginger and star anise and sauté for another minute.
- Pour in beef stock and water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, add noodles and chard, and let noodles cook. Serve soup immediately in individual bowls. Garnish with cilantro, bean sprouts and hot peppers.