Watercress contains vitamins A and C in addition to abundant minerals such as iron and iodine that help purify the blood, invigorate, and act as an expectorant. Remember that watercress has to be cleaned and disinfected for its consumption.
- 1 bunch of clean and disinfected watercress.
- 1 large cucumber, pealed and cut into slices.
- 1 julienned red pepper.
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 a red apple cut into cubes.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- ½ cup of Nutrioli DHA® oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the watercress (cut into halves), cucumber, and pepper into a salad bowl; set aside.
- To make the vinaigrette, place the apple in a container and mash using a masher. Next, add the vinegar and mix well.
- Lastly, pour in the Nutrioli DHA® oil smoothly and evenly while continuing to combine. Mix until you get a uniform liquid. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Before serving the salad, dress with the vinaigrette.