Giving the sauce an exquisite touch, almonds are also very nutritious because they contain vitamins, minerals, proteins and “good” fats that promote cardiovascular health.
- 2 tablespoons of Nutrioli® oil.
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of flour.
- 1 liter (1.06 quarts) of warm milk.
- 100 g (3.5 oz) gouda cheese.
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of mozzarella.
- 90 g (3.2 oz) of cream cheese.
- 1 cup of white wine.
- White pepper.
- 1/2 cup of sliced and toasted almonds.
- Place the Nutrioli® oil and butter in a pot. Once the butter has melted, incorporate the flour and mix constantly until lightly browned. Next, add the milk little by little, continuing to mix; let cook on low heat.
- Blend the cheeses with the wine along with a cup of the above preparation for 2 minutes. Mix both preparations and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let boil and serve accompanied by the almonds.
Mozzarella cheese can be found at large supermarkets or specialized stores.