Vegetables like onions, carrots and celery supply vitamins A, B and C, as well as potassium, magnesium, fiber and antioxidants. Vegetables should be a part of your daily diet.
- 2 TBSP Nutrioli®
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 2 stalks of celery (diced)
- 3 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut in large cubes
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut in large cubes
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut in large pieces
- 2 stalks celery (sliced)
- 1 tsp tarragon
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 1 bunch of watercress
- Heat Nutrioli® in a heavy pan. Sauté onions, garlic and diced celery until lightly browned. Add tomato paste and vegetable stock.
- Add vegetables, including sliced celery. Season with salt, pepper and tarragon. Cover, reduce heat and cook until vegetables are soft. Serve immediately. Garnish each plate with a sprig of watercress.