Zucchini is rich in vitamin C and potassium. It’s also very low in sodium and calories. Thanks to its soothing effects on the digestive system, it’s recommended for preventing indigestion.
- 3 medium zucchini, cut in medium-sized cubes
- 3 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 3 poblano peppers, grilled, deveined, peeled and cut in strips
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 jalapeño pepper (finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 TBSP oregano
- 3 TBSP Nutrioli®
- Heat Nutrioli® in a skillet and sauté garlic until lightly browned. Add tomato, onion and jalapeño. Sauté until onion is translucent. Add strips of poblano pepper, corn kernels and salt to taste. Let cook for a few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until vegetables are slightly tender. Remove from heat and season with oregano. Let cool and serve lukewarm.